Saturday 30 January 2010

Orlando Anime Day

Not much to post.  I was vaguely excited about the mini-convention  but wasn't expecting much.  Turns out I was expecting more than it actually was, even then, which is to say, it was very unimpressive.  Well, what do you expect when its free.  That being said, it was still kind of fun.  More or less it was a light snack before MegaCon, which is in March.  The convention touted a 3000 square foot dealers room which equated to about 12 tables so maybe 6 booths?  It was small. We stayed, maybe 2 hours.

Anyways, enough talk.  PICTURES! (I didn't take that many...)



Grimdark Red Riding Hood, the Big Bad Wolf, and... Pocahontas?



The Pika-sluts.



A Ragnarok Online Rogue.



Final Fantasy VII Yuffie, Tifa and Reno



Suzumiya Haruhi and Sailor Jupiter




I dunno who this is supposed to be, but I took a picture of him/her/it anyway.  At the convention it looked and spoke like a girl, but the picture looks like a guy... Actually come to think of it, I think it might be the Nazi dude from Inglourious Basterds. Still dunno if the cosplayer is fe/male...

No comments: